Welcome to my blog,
I'm Lorenzo Nistri, Graphic Designer and Creative.
Here below there's my last post with one of my work.
On the right you can check out my works categorized by kind and my resume.

Cheers, Lorenzo

SILENZIO

Silenzio is a sculpture presented by Mikayel Ohanjanyan at the
Architecture Biennale of Venice.
I helped him with the devolopment of the graphics and the creations of some parts of the sculpture itself.
On the left page the drafts for the  designs and on the right the sculpture in Venice.
After helping develop the graphics I printed and installed the graphics on the sculpture.


  Pictures from Andrea Messana
 




“The sculpture project is aimed to redesign an urban or architectural space where the ground and walls of the buildings are decorated graphically with a binary number pattern, creating thereby a space of strong informational impact. The sculptures of different sizes, placed in this elaborated space, are stylized heads or modern men of very pure and refined forms, which at the same time remain a bit archaic. Positioned not only vertically but also horizontally the sculptures could serve as benches for passers-by and create a space for playing. This project enables the observer to be always the major protagonist since it reveals on one side the contradictions between the immensity of contemporary means of communication and solitude and the failure of social communication in large urban areas, and on the other side becomes a space for people to interact.”
Mikayel Ohanjanyan

No comments:

Post a Comment